Welcome to the University of Bialystok. Starting with the 2013/14 academic year, we are offering new courses taught in foreign languages. The foreign language of instruction will be used in the following courses: European Studies, International Economic Relations, Philology – in the field of Russian Philology, Russian Philology – in the field of language communication for business, and English Philology. Our University guarantees a high level of didactic classes, a possibility of spending free time creatively by taking advantage of all University resources and participating in a widely understood student life.
- Who may study
The right to study in a foreign language of instruction is granted to Polish nationals and foreigners holding a document certifying their knowledge of a foreign language in which the studies will be taught.
Apart from language certificates, documents confirming the knowledge of a foreign language are also school certificates, diplomas or other documents confirming graduation from a secondary school either abroad or in the Republic of Poland where classes were taught in the same foreign language of instruction as in the studies.
Candidates holding Polish citizenship or foreign candidates undertaking studies on the bases applicable to Polish nationals may be qualified for the studies conducted in foreign languages – also if they passed the school-leaving examination in a foreign language in which studies will be taught.
- Admission procedure to full-time first degree studies
taught in a foreign language in:
Philology, in the field of: English Philology
Philology, in the field of: Russian Philology
Philology, in the field of: Russian Philology – language communication for business
International Economic Relations
Admission procedure to full-time second degree studies taught in a foreign language in:
Philology, in the field of Russian Philology
International Economic Relations
- You can register for studies taught in foreign languages using a personal registration account created by an applicant in the IRK System of Online Registration for Studies. A personal registration account is the only source of conveying information about admission to studies.
- After completing registration, a personal account will be created for every candidate which will be the only source of conveying information to the candidate. It means that messages posted on the candidate’s personal account shall be considered delivered and binding.
- Admission schedule for programs carried out in English and Russian language – first cycle and second cycle study programs
12.05.-18.08.2014 Candidates’ registration in the IRK system. 16.07.-19.08.2014 Verification of documents submitted by candidates via the IRK system by WKR (Faculty Recruitment Commissions). 20.08.2014 Announcement of the ranking list in the IRK system (on candidates’ individual internet accounts). from 21.08.2014 Acceptance of the original copies of documents authorizing to undertake study from candidates qualified for I year of study. Documents should be submitted to the Faculty Dean’s Office/WKR before 12.09.2014, 14:30 together with a proof of payment of the recruitment fee. 19.09.2014 Drafting recruitment protocols. from 19.09.2014 Sending decisions on study admission.
- Candidates who will be qualified for admission to studies are obliged to submit to the Faculty Admission Commission at the faculty conducting the course of study an entire set of required documents.